Hey guys, It is Friday again and a new Month. I relish in knowing what the it is, especially during these times.
Since being home for almost 2 months, I have picked up the art of Cocktail mixing. I am not a pro by any means, but that’s my Weekend marker.
Today, I made Raspberry Margarita. How do I come up with these cocktails? Actually, I don’t! Thanks to good old Google and Pinterest, I simply enter an ingredient, and I get tons of ideas.
What I try to do is put my own spin on an established recipe just to make it my own.
I purchased the Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur by chance and glad it came in handy for this drink.
Below is the recipe
- 3 oz Camarena Tequila
- 1.5 oz Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur
- 3 oz Lime Juice Fresh, but Bottled Lime Juice may be used
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Raspberries
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 4 Sprigs Thyme
- Add Raspberries, Thyme, and Sugar in a Shaker. Muddle until well mixed.
- Add Tequila, Lime Juice, Chambord Liqueur, and Ice. Shake for 20 seconds.
- Fill a short Martini Glass with Ice and strain the Cocktail Mix into the glasses.
- Garnish with Raspberries and a few sprigs of Thyme. Enjoy!
Until Next Time