Netflix has the best Lifestyle Shows, from Traveling to amazing Properties, to Cooking and Baking shows.
Nadiya Hussain has 2 of my favorite Shows: Nadiya Bakes and Nadiya’s Time to Eat.
I have tried a handful of her recipes, although they are all easy and looks deliciously amazing.
Today I am sharing my take of one of the recipes from Nadiya’s Time to Eat: Breakfast Egg Roll
Breakfast is my favorite meal. Although I often eat it during lunch or even for dinner. And this recipe is one that you can enjoy any time.
The basic step in all cooking endeavors is to gather all your ingredients.
Mix the eggs with Garlic, Salt, Pepper
Breakfast Egg roll
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Dried Parsley
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Hot Pepper Flakes
- 1 Cup Fresh Mushrooms
- 1.5 Cups Fresh Spinach
- 1 Cup Sweet Onions
- 1/2 Cup Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 3 Tortillas
- Olive Oil
- Mix Eggs in a bowl, with the parsley, garlic, Hot Pepper flakes, Salt, and Pepper
- Heat up olive oil in a frying pan. Add 1/3 cup of the egg mixture. Then Onions, Mushrooms, and Spinach.
- Spread the Sun Dried Tomatoes on one side of a Tortilla. Place tomato side down on top of Eggs. Cook for a few minutes then flip with a Spatula, and cook for 30 second to 1 minute.
- Remove from stove. When cool to the touch, roll the tortilla. Serve immediately.
- Repeat the same process for the remaining egg mixture, vegetables and tortillas. Enjoy.